MannwidaPlannBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone,
im Nath, im 28 i live near plymouth, uk. an im looking to meet some other spinners to practise and hang out and share all our wonderus spins an trick and styles :)
i picked up a set of poi in Feb 2014 an fallen in love with it, the fire is just beautiful ^^ but im still new to it all, an i dont know anyone around my area that spins or where to go to find em..

any ideas on events, people or places?

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PlymouthCircus/?fref=ts
best group on facebook i could find, should be most use to you (facebook is generally most active place to find people). im told there is quite a large group in the southwest of england but i think most are in bristol. the british juggling convention is coming up soon i think as well, usually a good place to meet new people

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh