Forums > Introductions > Nunchucks and fire?! Hey everyone - Taunton, Somerset, UK

Login/Join to Participate

SamPaxmanBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Hey everyone,

Im in Taunton, somerset in the UK and i would be really interested to find some other people to learn from or just bounce some ideas around and mess about. im a real newbie. Ive never even put together a sequence. I just like spinning my staff and nunchuks for fun with whatever comes to my head. half a year ago it just occured to me wow........nunchucks AND FIRE?! but mostly i just practice unlit at the moment until i get better, Im quite clumsy..... Im a bloke and I work most of the week so I can do evenings or weekends maybe? Just chat and see where it goes! If anyone knows and spinning groups in Taunton I could get in touch with then please let me know.

I have been practicing with my nunchuks for a year and a half. I started it just because im a big bruce lee fan and thought it would be fun but ive really gotten in to the channels on youtube of all the tricks you can do with them ( I would never fight with them. Theyre way to accident prone, just saying).

I also have a fire staff i practice with but I love the nunchucks the most for sure.

I like all kinds of music but im mainly in to alternative and metal music.

I love anime and Manga (please feel free to ignore the rest and just talk about Manga. I would love that)

Im hoping to go traveling at some point and I want to take this stuff with me when im caming in the wild in Scandinavia. just sounds like bliss.

Anyone who can point me in the direction really helps :)

Thanks