Forums > Help! > Contact Juggler needed to perform at Bloom festival

Login/Join to Participate

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Ok, Here's the deal.

I was set to perform with the amazing burnt toast at bloom festival this summer, after a wicked performance given by us at cornbury...

However, I have a small problem in that I've been offered paid work performing and teaching across europe with Jea9. I really should go where the money lies...

It is a free gig, as in, unpaid. You will get free ticket to the festival, however, and possibly one extra ticket for your partner/friend. (you will have to ask Duballstar about this though, I'm not guaranteeing anything)

What I really need, is a contact juggler to perform with len as the opening part of our show, on my stead. I'm really gutted to have to let my friends down like this, so if I can be replaced for this gig, that'll be wicked! Coleman/Colin, I'm especially looking at you guys...;)

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
No takers?

Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Be Water My Friend.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Hell I would.... but as you saw at waterloo, i have problems with my balls biggrin

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Woah!!! Did you honestly, really pass on such an opportunity for innuendo?

I`m impressed...

wink

Be Water My Friend.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Well I would have... but its to late to be a "taker" now... seeing as you've moved country and all... and if you think thats impressive, I show you something more impressive at fal wink