ShanerGOLD Member
22 posts

Posted:
Wouldnt it be great if all the poi lessons/shows poeple in the hop community had made were in one handy database??

so, for the first step i've just created a youtube account with the name "hoplessons"

username: hoplessons
password : hoppers

feel free to login and upload all them juicy poi tricks/routines we're all dying to see tongue
(oh and remember to make a post here when you do just so the topic doesnt drift off and it all gets forgotten, thanks you're a DOLL hug)

if carrots made u drunk, rabbits would be pretty f***ed up

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
or go and look at matts spherculism page!

biggrin

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Shaner-

As bluecat has mentioned, Spherculism is already well on its way to providing an exceptional resource for those who wish to move beyond the lessons on HOP. There is a more structured framework into which the lessons will fit in future.

ShanerGOLD Member
22 posts

Posted:
I was in a bit of a rush when i posted this, it turns out my youtube acc didnt come through but anyways, sphericulism sounds familiar, whats the url?

*EDIT*

ah, found it smile

sweet stuff, thanks :d
EDITED_BY: Shaner (1171920859)

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
NP- sorry, i didn't mean to sound quite so cold earlier smile

ShanerGOLD Member
22 posts

Posted:
no worries, it wasnt taken as cold wink

thanks again smile

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Suiboom..and his magic list of poi resources is notably absent from this thread...
Art ??????

daisylouBRONZE Member
la di da di da
147 posts

Posted:
yea this would be awesome coz ive been spinning for about 5 years but then i come on here and get completely put off by all the fancy names for things and im like 'woah dunno what any of that is' and so dont really read much coz it goes way over my head...failing that someone grab me at a convention please and explain things to me - never been a one for names of moves and i needta learn some new moves anyway biggrin

just a crazee daisy living in a crazy world