RiceboySILVER Member
4 posts

Posted:

Hi I'm a fire and LED spinner from the UK and aparantley I have to answer these questions so here goes:

Name: Chrispy

Hometown: As Above

Birthday (sign?): No Entry!

Sex: Yes please (bet that's original).

Occupation(s): Validation Assistant.

Favorite Food(s): Seafood.

Favorite Color(s): Purple.

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? An African Swallow or a European swallow?

Toys: Large Monkey fist poi, a huge variety of LED poi (some home made), LED Nunchaku, LED and fire Staff, LED nine section steel whip, LED rope dart.

Hobbies other than the obvious: Shaolin Kung-Fu, Reading, Mountain Boarding and Powerkiting.

Education: School of hard knocks.

Favorite Book(s): The Rules of the Game

Favorite Movie(s): Psycho (the original NOT the horrible remake) and Enter the Dragon.

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? Star Destroyer. Godzilla cannot survive in the cold vacuum of space (as far as I know).

Favorite TV show(s): Buffy, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Warehouse 13, Ripper Street & BBC Horizon (to name a few).

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) I am grown up (supposedly)

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: The Doors, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, System of a Down, Shpongle, Hallucinogen, The Prodigy and many more.

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? I'm not sure. I need a closer look.

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Maple and pecan.

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* Marmite!