Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Overhead four point weave....tight

Login/Join to Participate

MeneeococoaGOLD Member
torn and bleeding warrior of love
133 posts

Posted:
Hey... I figured this tight move. Dunno if anyone done it before or not, but it's awesome. Aight, it's like this....

You do the weave like normal and try this when u get to the right side (3 beat, but prolly can do 4 or 5).Right before the Glowstix(or poi) pass the third beat, swing your right arm out and above you. The third beat should pass when ur right hand is about to go above your head. Swing your right arm above your head, followed by the left. After they both go once, swing your right arm back down to your right side and do the last 2 of the 3 beats, then take to left. It should go...3 right, 2 above, 2 right, 3 left 2 above, 2 left.

I have to admit...this takes a lot of stamina, as your arms move around your entire body. If u don't get it, e-mail me. Peace.

I need to find something witty for this so people like me...

nuttyman54member
7 posts

Posted:
i gonna try that! it sounds SWEET! if u have a video of it that would be helpful

Attention to health is life greatest hindrance. - Plato (427-347 B.C.E.) Plato was a bore. - Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal. - Leo Tolstoy (1828-1910) I'm not going to get into the ring with Tolstoy. - Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961) Hemingway was a jerk. - Harold Robbins

MeneeococoaGOLD Member
torn and bleeding warrior of love
133 posts

Posted:
I have a video camera, just not the plug to connect it to my pc

I need to find something witty for this so people like me...