sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Hi All

I was at the Brockwell Park Cannabis Coalition Gathering on Saturday (as a true stoner, I didn't get up in time for the march ) & saw & met some beautiful twirlers & was just wondering if we needed a "parties-re-united" thread.

Anyone who met other twirlers who they'd like to see again post the details here let's try and have some happy re-unions

And anyone who spoke to me, Eva, on Saturday at Brockwell Park (Blonde, tall girl with purple vest & hooded top, jeans and neon-poi), post here or PM me please!
Non-Https Image Link

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Wow,
Eva is still in london still spinning.

Does that mean you're going to come out and play with the london spinners again

was a brockwell but didn't spin

Eeeeep
Drew

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
when do you ever spin drew?

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
ooo Glass you cheeky so and so

I saw you while I was twirling my practice poi and grinned a big cheesy grin at you (you weren't spinning - you were chatting to a bloke with devil sticks) and you ignored me !

.. I thought you either didn't recognise me (I have longer hair now - you haven't seen me since the Viaduct over a year ago) or perhaps thought I was a stalker/weirdo so I didn't speak to you.

Apologies for my paranoia - I guess I should have just said hello. I'll speak to you next time if you're lucky!

sunny

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Was a bit frazzled and exhasteried myself

Sorry completely didn't recognise you.

Did see one spinner when i was talking to devilstick adam. girl who had wicked style and I Though " hmm She's got wicked style how come I don't recognise her, I must go and say.."
but them my mind wandered and so did my legs...

Can highly recommend monday nights in acton
Got a bit of an old drome juggling feeing going on there. Still small, but I think it will happen.
Eeeeeep see you soon.

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
ok I forgive you Glass

ACTON???? Could that BE any further from where I live??? - anyway I might try and get up that way at some point; if not we'll catch up somewhere or other (perhaps by web-cam-link or astral projection )

sunny