Evildmanmember
46 posts

Posted:
I just heppen to have a friend who is starting to do club promotions.
On Sept 5th he has put together a nice group of DJ's at Panorama in downtown Portland.

I will be performing on stage along with the DJs as a little background Eye Candy. I happen to have some opening for a few additional spinners if anyone else here is interested.

Note: This is a bar/dance club, so only spinners over 21 need apply this time(sorry kids). This performance will also be non-fire at the club owners request. This means glow, and led only(yes the club is quite well lit with black light/UV). however if we put on a good show, future gigs may be with live fire. This is also a an alternitive lifestyle type club, so those who have problems with this should probably move along.)

This will be a non paying gig for now, however anyone who contacts me before the gig itself will likely recieve free admission for themselves and a guest.

The hours of this show are from 9pm-5am PST.
Anyone who is interested can email me at Michael @ Chainmailbuddha.com for more information.

We are all atheists, some of us just believe in fewer gods than others. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
-Stephen F. Roberts