tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
I'm moving up to Bristol from cornwall in about a week or so and i was wondering if there are any good places to go outside and spin and whether there were any of you guys who would like to do some spinning at any time. Me and my girlfriend will be living near the centre and would love to hook up with people for some ideas sharing etc.
Is anyone going to the Tribe of frog gig at the Lakota on the 31st Jan, it's nine hours of psy-trance under total uv lighting,lasers and you can spin there too.
Have a look at party click there for photos and the general lowdown.

Hope to see some of you guys and girls soon

hugTennis hug

P.S If there is anything you think an obsessive poi spinning, firebreathing, vegetarian wannabe hippy should know about bristol at all please let me know i will be eternally grateful. wink

My cat's breath smells like catfood

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I got my tribe of the frog membership card in the post yesterday. I live in Dublin though, so I dunno what to do with it really

*shrug*

Erm, enjoy Bristol anywho.... smile

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

caz86Twister Fire Starter ridin on a tratter
156 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm I dunno what to advise you. Being a hippy in Bristol is fun tho.. I dont know where everyone else spins. Let me think about it.
Caz x

Caz

TheApprovingNinjaFrom the Ashes of a Ninja Rise THE HIPS OF RAGE
371 posts

Posted:
you got very lucky when you decided to move to bristol. There are a couple of BAD ASS contact staffers down that way. Don't know where they spin but if you can find it you're in like flynt.

Viva UGLY STAFF

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Hello
I reckon nicest place for spinning at this time of year would be the 2:30- 5pm in the student union on sundays normal lot of space and warm smile
other than that we're doing a date with fire next wednesday which your more than welcome to come along to.
other things to do in bristol included staying inside and looking at crap weather wheil trashing your house (on to my 3rd light bulb in 2 weeks).
ogling at photos of PSI (sh*t did i just write that)
writting much crap on home of poi
make cat noises
cartwheel in grave yard near spikey fences (i wouldn't recommend that one)
or finally eat some cheese (my favourite)
as for trible frog might well go along (if i've finished the cheese by then)
right, enough. i'm off to eat cheese

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
I can cartwheel near fences with the best of them, as for eating cheese, hmm i'll leave that to you. What is the occasion next wednesday?
confusedAnd what is PSI? confused

ubblocoThank you for your advice ubbloco

Tennis

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Quote:

as for eating cheese, hmm i'll leave that to you

good i wasn't planning to share any anyway tongue
PSI is a hop member but he's got a girlfriend so our love seems to be doomed ubbcrying
and the occation next wednesday is the fact i haven't done fire in three months eek
wow a graemin for every line beerchug

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Yeah tim what *do* you mean by looking at picutres of psi ???
Sorry i didn't make it yesterday - i had to finish off some work for today and it got a it late. Sy also ave me a text saying he had some theatre stuff to go to.
But would be up for some prop making tonight or thursday ???

ToF of Saturday sounds *extremely* tempting - i.e. will probably go !

Mr. Approving Ninja wave Hey how are things ?

Anyway - see you all soon,

Mike

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
off to Jesters 2night if your up 4 coming then possible prop making afterward (i think we should make a 10cm staff out of v.thin paper and line it with herbs and here's the intresting part only light one end)
btw i've made some flags in two styles like to see which you think it best.
as for staying in at night and looking at pictures of you errr, umm, well you see... kiss

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
well if you guys are at tribe of frog and you see a really really tall f****d guy trying to spin thats me. I'm guessing i'll be quite messy but it's always good and if your lucky i'll be playing with many ten cm staffs all night long.