Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Looking for Fire Spinners/Poi/Acrobats for a troupe on the Gold Coast

Login/Join to Participate

Jai - Staffmember
85 posts

Posted:
Hey all,

After alot of thinking i have decided to post up on HOP about looking for a performance group. All types of talents are wanted for a 6-7 man/women group . I will be up at Burleigh Heads every Sunday Night at 5:30pm (QLD time) until the 17th of april which will be the last night i take 'auditions'. If you do Staff, Poi, Acrobatics, Meteor, Fire Juggling or any other talent you think is totally original then you should be there .

I am looking for people who are unique, friendly, good coordination and have moderate ability with some sort of talent. It doesnt matter how bad you might think you are, come down and have a go , at the very least you will have a fun night down at Burliegh learning a few new tricks from everyone.

If you can't get down to Burleigh for any reason then SMS me or Ring me on 0401 499 080 and we can arrange something else.

I will announce the sucessful group on Monday the 18th of April so everyone keep an eye and ear open. Once the group has been selected we will train twice a week then start performances when we believe we are good enough.

Thank you to all and to all good luck. hug

Jai. (pronounced J as in the letter)

I can't wait to die, I'm going to Hell. They have fire down there!