NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
www.playadelfuego.org

Mid Atlantic Regional B#rningman Event.

If you don't already have tickets, forget it. It sold out in hours.

Aside from:
Me
Molly
RBM

Did anybody else get any of those 625 precious tickets in time?

Icon?
Mayhem?
BMH?

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
bounce2 ME! bounce2

oh, you said that already :sheepishpout:

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Mayhem's got tickets to the TX regional burn which oddly enough is the same weekend. Ours sold out in hours too, but it's population is a tad larger at 1500 this year.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Oh yeah... no doubt. Flipside is the Mack Daddy of regional burns. That's acutally why I like PDF so much. Small, easy, intimate.

Like camping with 600 of your closest friends and a crashing Vietnam era helicoptor.

ubbrollsmile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Flipside was that way a few years ago (I think 3?), so just wait. I'm sure PDF will eventually be just as large.

We've actually outgrown the space we hold it at each year, which has caused a HUGE ruckus. People don't want to leave the land because it has nice amenities (running water, flushing toilets, real showers, a swimming pool, and a cold water creek which is fabulous cuz it's usually super hot during the days there).

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
PDF decided to just keep it small. So the tickets sell out in about a minute.

I don't think it has as big of a draw as flip side though. Capping PDF at 650 tends to kieep away the weekend ravers and pervy gawkers, you gotta TRY if you wanna get tickets.

I know flipside is the same but there are so many more tickets sold and lots of die hards wanting to flipside.

If Flipside was a 3 hour drive straight from work and comfy camping, I'd probably go too. biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

HOP Newsletter