Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Drummers needed for London Corporate event 15th June

Login/Join to Participate

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys,

I'm planning a large corporate event for 15th June in central London. The theme for the event is the Football World Cup and the match is England v Trinidad & Tobago.

Ideally I would like to find calypso drummers or steel drummers, as it would fit with the theme however I'm open to your suggestions at the moment.

Hours/pay to be discussed with drummers.

If anyone knows of good quality drummers who might be interested in this gig please PM me.

Cheers for reading smile

Love and hugs

BamBam
ubbangel ubblove ubbangel

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
PM on the way... smile

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Steel pans are wicked, surely someone in London, there's a dude in Brisbane anyway smile ... have your googled?

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Nahhhh I thought I would try here first (nice to keep things in the family if you can).

I know Knoxious works for an entertainers company..... I'm awaiting his reply right now smile

Could I get away with flying ya man over from BrisVegas...hehehe perhaps the bank won;t go for that one!!!!

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
I used to play steel pans, I wonder if I could get in contact with my old teacher......

Our school used to play at the london marathon and loads of other places.

Not contact some secondry schools?

I'll get back to you on that one!!!!!!!

Never assume
Always Acknowledge