meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Hey there, I know it's soon, but I figured I'd throw it up here for the hell of it.

This weekend, October 4th and 5th, there's a juggling fest in Philadelphia PA.

You can get some info at https://www.phillyjugglers.com

*shrug*

I'll be there juggling and spinning all day Saturday and Sunday, and I heard there's some sort of a show (Sean Blue), at The Greg Kennedy Studio (*shrug*), also in Philly.

Um yea... if you're in the area, show up, have fun, hang out. If not I hope to one day party in where ever "your" area is!

Ciao 4 Now.

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: meshunderlay
Um yea... if you're in the area, show up, have fun, hang out. If not I hope to one day party in where ever "your" area is!

Well, Melbourne will do. Come to Melbourne then. smile

hug

Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
You know, since I've been little I have always wanted to go to Australia.

How is it over there? Good schools?

Right now my goals are to find some way of joining a circus troupe OR becoming a math teacher, and eventually moving out of the US. *shrug* I've seen it, I need something new, and also to start saving money instead of spending it.

Though I think this weekend I might buy myself a meteor... or maybe a diablo.... heh.

^_^

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
The schools are very much varied... theres a lot of room for teaching positions here, especially in the next few years, there will be a lot of retirements. (But that might be moreso in primary teaching than secondary...)

hug

Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Ahh, Yea, I think I'm more for teaching secondary education right now. Though that may change as I work my way through school.

On a "Pro" note, I'm already on an Australian schedule....

Today I woke up at about 1:00pm New York Time, and I'll probably be ready for bed at about 5:30ish am New York Time.

=)