Matthew_NeSILVER Member
Northeast USA Firespinner
122 posts

Posted:
It is time that our Northeast fire and drum community gathered. This is a festival that has the potential to be big, but we need your help! If you live in the Northeast, and you like spinning fire, drumming, hooping, or are interested in learning, please check this out! Make a note of it, 20 days goes by quick. As said in the subject line, the festival is in Southern Connecticut, and it is on the weekend of May 20th-22nd.

The website, for further information and for purchasing tickets, is MayFire Festival. Tell your friends, family, anybody who might be interested!

The entry fee is $40, and that pays for our ability to use the campground. There are bathrooms and running water, but everything else needs to be brought by YOU. This is a primitive camping event, if this is not your thing then stop reading this post right now. We're set to have an awesome time, and we need your participation to make it work!

All questions and Volunteer inquiries (thank you in advance) can be sent to chad@freedomthrufire.com. You can also contact on AIM "teq4us" (without the quotes) if it can't wait (no guarantees if he is around or awake). And as an extreme emergency, must get answer NOW, solution, contact Chad at 978-766-5315.

Hope to see lots of friendly faces there! Pe@ce!!

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I'm gonna make it out there one of these years. This year I'll be PDFing with my girlie the next weekend so I'll need my beauty sleep. Plus I've got classes.

Peace out homie.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Matthew_NeSILVER Member
122 posts

Posted:
Can you let other people in NY know though? Like the people you spin with? That would be awesome.

Matthew_NeSILVER Member
122 posts

Posted:
*BUMP* The time is getting near folks, register soon! We hope to see so many of you there! People on the West Coast have these types of events all the time, now it's our turn! Show us how much you love this community and come out this weekend!