Forums > Help! > My tail poi feel like there made out of tissue paper

Login/Join to Participate

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
OOH Im annoyed now, my tail poi wich I love are unmangable because there so light!

I got some glow ballz and have been spinning in the dark to see weavesmiley the pretty colours weavesmiley because they strobe and after about 5 nights of doing that I went back to my tail poi today, and I pick them up and Im like eek these flimsy little toys!!

Im so annoyed I love my tail poi but I cant use them because they feel so light. My glow ballz are crap during the day you cant even see them because there white, and to make things worse there too long! I need some suggestions of heavyer poi that you can see if you spin them in the daylight, I cant use these little....tissue paper things anymore.

Failing that can anyone think of a way to make my tail poi heavyer?

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
open them up and fill them with something like dried peas/rice/lentils

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
can you change the ball in them to something heavier, or thread another ball onto the string if that makes sense

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

JayKittyGOLD Member
Mission: Ignition
534 posts

Posted:
Operation! dont touch the sides! The tailed poi from here are tennis balls, so slicing one open and putting a few pennies in or something would be easy... a few quick stiches and viola! If you dont want to operate find a little weight and attach it to the end of the string. OR you can make a small tear in the fabric and jus slide something in there without opening the ball. Personally, I like going back to the lightness of tails after doing a heavy burn, its relaxing.

Don't mind me, just passing through.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Well I cant stitch to save my life and you cant replace the tennis ball or anything, there really sewn up well I have to admit , oh why cant they be made craply lol

Ive orderd some new poi for spiinning in the day so it dosent matte, maybie I will give away these tail poi after I give them a little clean, hitting the floor makes them dirty (and chicken poopy couse I live on a farm)

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?