lucidenergySILVER Member
stranger
12 posts

Posted:
I'm just curious if there are any poi spinners in Pensacola Fl? Drop me a line if you're around my area!~ Travis weavesmiley

fire, it's what's for spinners.

bLoNeINpCoLanewbie
2 posts

Posted:
I'm looking for someone to perform a fire dance at my wedding reception on Pensacola Beach. Do you know of anyone or can you lead me in that direction? I'm not sure of the laws and what not for it either.
Can you HELP ME??? Thanks.

Entrtainment IgnitedBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
We are a phenomenal way to spice up any event. We bring fire hula hoop, fire staff, and fire poi dancers, fire breathers, music, and a guaranteed radical audio/visual experience.

Entertainment Ignited is great for bands, shows, bachelor and bachelorette parties, schools, debuts, birthday parties, clubs, private performances, movies, graduation parties, rainy days, Bar Mitzvahs, fashion shows, ritualistic sacrifices, weddings, funerals, carnivals, block parties, dates, events, keggars, Boy/Girl Scouts, psychedelic circuses, bonfires, and ho-downs!

We love performing for people of all ages and walks of life, so whether you prefer mild or wild we cater our performance to you.

We also offer lessons, and are always scouting for new talent!

www.entertainmentignited.com