Forums > Meet Others > Eastbourne/ Sussex Staffers?

Login/Join to Participate

IgnitionTerminalsGOLD Member
20 posts

Posted:
Ho there. Are there any intermediate staffers in the Eastbourne area, those who are good spinners but are starting out on contact, or who can do some contact and would like someone to staff with? I'm the only staffer of a local fire troupe, and would really like someone to practise with, to develop new moves with, etc. Hope to hear from you.

FORCE CHIP - IGNITION!

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
For the next couple of weeks I'm gonna be in Hastings...

Any good?

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

20 posts

Posted:
Yeah might be groovy. Fancy a meet? Where's good? And when? Oh so many questions... You any good at contact staff? I can do some basic wraps: hand, wrist, neck, elbow, waist, etc., can do halo roll and working on a full steve - nearly there, nearly there. But that's about it.Went to play festival last week and feel very crap now.

FORCE CHIP - IGNITION!

Domino - MDEnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
yo dude, remember coming to hastings a while back? with aimee and that lot, i'm awaiting our next spin.

And i've got Halo's DOWN MuthaFucka...oh yesh

Mike

-- Not waving but drowning --

JhingeBRONZE Member
110 posts

Posted:
if you come to hastings meet next sunday you will meet mynci
hes really good with contact staff

if you ask him nicely im pretty sure he will show you some moves

i dont get paid to belive i get paid to destroy things

20 posts

Posted:
sorry sundays been a bugger lately. Still interested in meeting staffers in eastbourne and around. Also as a troupe we maybe looking at creating a kind of Fire Collective, a group of spinners based around a core group, possibly for shows and somesuch. The upshot of this is that people would be able to join in as in and when, possibly with a veiw to performing, depending on wether you can make it/ feel like it, or just want to spin for fun. Just putting feelers out, nothing has been confirmed as yet, but just wondered if anyone would be interested in this? We are based in Eastbourne and surrounding area...
Cheers
Cornelius

FORCE CHIP - IGNITION!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I'm in hampshire dude. PM me if ya wanna meet one weekend.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.