Forums > Meet Others > Anyone from California's Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista area?

Login/Join to Participate

Wandering_Artistnewbie
6 posts

Posted:
Hi, I'm completely new here and I'm looking for someone willing to teach me how to use Poi. I'm not all that picky on what time I start out with, as far as fire or lighted poi are conserned or even those soft practise poi. I just have an extreme desire to learn this art. Can anyone help me out, please?

I need a teacher.

Wandering_Artistnewbie
6 posts

Posted:
Ok... fine... anyone in North County San Diego even?

I need a teacher.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Goodness you came at the wrong time. There use to be loads of people out there, none of them get online anymore and i'm not sure any of them spin anymore either!

In oceanside there's dulce flames (perhaps you can still get contact info from her profile or meet others database)
There used to be pozee but he moved to PB. Theoretically Gabby still lives in PB area as well? But I heard otherwise....

I have some friends who used to spin in north san diego, but, hrmm.....

Not sure what to tell you :/

Check profile for dulce tho, she may still be about the area.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Wandering_Artistnewbie
6 posts

Posted:
Thank you TONS for the help, Kyrian. I REALLY appricate it and I'll try to contact her. Hopefully this person you mentioned is willing to teach me something with poi and whatnot, even if they arn't doing much spinning anymore.

Any other help would be greatly appricated by anyone else out there too. I'm going to try and see where this trail leads me, but if it turns out to be a cold one then I really can't do anything about it.

I need a teacher.

NellyJane1SILVER Member
3 posts

Posted:
Hello,
I spin with some people in Orange County and make a few trips to SD now and then. I recently met quite a few people around Oceanside... I wonder if you're one of them or if you've found them already. Let me know if you want to get together, or anyone else...

Take care!

That_GuySILVER Member
10 posts

Posted:
im in the CHULA vista... or did you mean linda vista?

very late on this thread i know.