Our NEW Ninja LED Poi with Cole Cords. Release the Ninja in you with this purpose built Ninja LED Poi. I am excited to... Continue
Our NEW Ninja LED Poi with Cole Cords.
Release the Ninja in you with this purpose built Ninja LED Poi.
I am excited to tell you that our latest versions of the Ninja LED Poi have now arrived.
***New Ninja V4 LED Poi***
Thanks to all the great feedback from our hardcore Pro Ninja spinners we can now offer you an even better product.
- All small components are also glued onto the circuit board for extra durability.
- Extra 20 modes plus a "demo" mode which scrolls through a selection of the custom patterns.
- Memory function restarts at the last setting it was on when turned off or the battery dies.
- New comfort 8mm Colecord and attachment system.
- New, more reliable and durable electrics.
- Thicker reinforced base.
- Rechargeable AA Battery NI-MH 2400mAh included.
Designed by Poi spinners for Poi spinners!
Become the ultimate light show!
Click here to see more...
- This stunning performance LED glow poi will enhance any spinning routine.
- These are the brightest LED stick Poi that we sell.
- No protection or extra cases required.
- Designed with an optimum weight for better spinning control.
- Discover 84 awesome patterns, effects and colors + demo mode.
- Ribbed for your pleasure, 7 x Soft PVC outer cushion rings significantly reduce impact.
- It is optimized for rechargeable size AA battery (Included free with each LED Ninja poi), friendly to the environment.
- Push-button layout makes for an easy on/off switch.
- Very smooth ball-bearing motion, prevents twists and reduces your tangles in cables, chains and cords.
- Perfect for your 'Orbitals' and 'Hyperloops' where long duration spinning is required.
Purchase includes access to the following online resources ✓
We will also email you these online resources.
About Pair of Ninja V4 LED Poi with Cole Cords
Extra thick ABS walls give better weight and added protection; special "C" shaped PVC rings provide an impact barrier protecting the spinner and the unit from harsh knocks.
Uses the more common size AA battery (1 required per unit) and uses circuitry that boosts the voltage to keep a constant light output until the battery becomes flattened.
NiMh battery gives minimum 5+ hours of full brightness fun, far longer times can be obtained depending on the functions and modes used.
A total of 84 colors/patterns.
Rainbow, Slow Fade, RGB Flash, Multi-step chase, Triple phase rainbow.
Solids, Multi-solid in multiple colors.
Chase, cogs, stars...
in multiple colors.
Strobes, cogs, stars continued in multiple colors.
Mixed solid and strobes, waves, and stars in multiple colors.
Mode 6 and 7.
Custom patterns the HOP team designed, see chart below for some examples.
Demo mode, cycles through 40 patterns, each pattern 10 seconds long.
*How to Adjust the length of your Colecords*
Near the swivel pull the excess Colecord through the small circular ring to find your perfect spinning length.
Then mark the place where you will cut the Colecord next to the small ring on the excess cord.
Lengthen the excess Colecord to clearly show the mark then cut on the marked point.
Melt the end of the Colecord with a lighter to prevent further fraying, a small circular dish of melted Colecord will suffice.
Practicing the melting process can also be done on the excess off-cut of colecord before trying on your actual cords.
Once the melted disk has cooled and hardened pull the Colecord tight to the desired length again so that the small melted dish sits tightly next to the ring.
Complimentary LED flow toys carry bag included
- 84 functions + demo mode from 3 Full colour LEDs
- 7 x Soft PVC outer cushion rings
- Requires a single size AA battery
- Weight: (with Battery) 102g / head
- Length = 7 inch / 175mm
- Width = 1 3/8 inch / 35mm
- *How to Adjust the length of your Colecords*
- Near the swivel pull the excess Colecord through the small circular ring to find your perfect spinning length.
- Then mark the place where you will cut the Colecord next to the small ring on the excess cord.
- Lengthen the excess Colecord to clearly show the mark then cut on the marked point.
- Melt the end of the Colecord with a lighter to prevent further fraying, a small circular dish of melted Colecord will suffice.
- Practicing the melting process can also be done on the excess off-cut of colecord before trying on your actual cords.
- Once the melted disk has cooled and hardened pull the Colecord tight to the desired length again so that the small melted dish sits tightly next to the ring.
- Happy spinning
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support:
(based on 4098 reviews)
(based on 4098 reviews) 4.9 out of 5 stars
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
View similar products by: Ninja LED PoiGlow toysAll LED PoiGlow LED PoiSpecials
4.9 out of 5 stars
11th October, 2018They are Ninjas!"I want to say that I went into my purchase knowing full well the difference(s) between these and the other top-selling LED POI on this site, PodPoi. In terms of style of the case, weight for spinning, and mode range+color+brightness, I definitely prefer my Ninjas! However, the build quality is what you expect from Ninjas as well; while the cord attachment on the case is fixed (V4s), the circuit board is very fragile. Maybe some rubber or foam around the edge of the board where it might hit the case is in order for V5 or a redesigned chipset for the cases they are producing now? HOP has great customer service though, and the warranty is a nice 12 months!" Kyagovanek
, USA. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Jul 2018
4th September, 2017Glen"The product was shipped quickly and work perfectly. The online support and how to's are great. I am very happy with Home of Poi." Glen Boepple
, USA. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Aug 2017
25th August, 2017Excellent"Great product and even better customer service!" Ryan Bartlett
, USA. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Aug 2017
21st August, 2017Brilliant light variations"Amazed by the different light variations available, these certainly exceeded our expectations. The different settings give so many alternating patterns that the effects created are ever changing and different poi moves make each setting look different again. The units are quite large and heavy so probably not suitable for beginners whilst going through the inevitable stage of hitting yourself." Jenny Eales
, United Kingdom. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since Jul 2017
30th March, 2017Beautiful"These came faster than I thought and they were beautiful! I love them and I can't wait to enhance my flow." Holly
, USA. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since Mar 2017
21st February, 2017Ninja V4 LED Poi"Nonintervention super! :) Leider hat der versand lange gedauert aber letztendlich bin ich sehr gl cklich!!" Nicolai Beyer
, Germany. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since Jan 2017
1st July, 2016Amazing product"I have a great time with these poi. There are plenty of settings to choose from. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to take their spinning to a new level." Hannah Owen
, USA. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since Jun 2016
28th June, 2016Worth it"Defiantly worth the money. Extremly bright and love the variety of modes and colours! Absolutely love them!!" Chayse Reid
, Australia. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since Jun 2016
15th August, 2015good stuff"My family and I enjoy the LED poi very much. I would prefer if the chord was made differently. But that's a minor alteration. They will leave you bumped and bruised, so be careful and enjoy.
" Adriana Ioina
, USA. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Jul 2014
19th January, 2015A Wonderful High quality product"I am delighted to say that the ninja poi came within the indicated time frame. I could hardly contain my excitement opening them. The displays are beautiful and I could not be happier. My favorite are the square patterns." London
, USA. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since Dec 2014
8th December, 2014Review"Their shipping is amazing. These poi are amazing. Nice weight. Lots of setting options. I'm new to poi and they're holding up really well. I'm really glad I bought these. _" Jen Elliott
, Canada. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Aug 2012
23rd October, 2014Perfect!"Shipping was decently fast. The LED's are super bright colorful and the modes are outstanding. Too many to choose from haha. I would recommend these to any poi spinners! They do hurt pretty bad if you hit yourself so I would recommend a good amount of experience before playing with these bad boys! Thank you Home of Poi!" Ndy V
, USA. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Oct 2014
22nd October, 2014Dazzling! Just so Dazzling!!"The Ninja is definitely dazzling in the patterns and spectacular to watch too. The PVC rings does help in reducing the impact on self but it still kinda hurts. So spinners do take note. Beginners may want to use the sandbag or sock poi 1st to practice your (new)moves before going on this. When colliding with each other it feels like the plastic might give way but it still holds. So very good on the construction of it. Very reliable timing to arrive in Singapore after ordering. Really worthwhile to get it with so many patterns and durable material at the cost. Buyers can buy the black buffer ring under the 'Purchase parts' of Stealth Ninja to customise your rings for black and white appearance. BEST LED SET I'VE USED SO FAR!!" Yongli Heng
, Singapore. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Aug 2013
16th September, 2014great"Bought them last year and they are great still loving them and my favourite led pois. Maybe it could be remote controlled as well to make it easier to find the patern." Phil Schimandowski
, United Kingdom. [Verified Buyer]GOLD Member since Apr 2012
16th September, 2014fantastic"this was my first set of poi and I am so happy to say that the quality and craftsmanship Home of Poi employs is second to none. I've been approached by dozens of people at events asking where I got them. The LEDs are very bright and the settings are incredible especially at this price point. The body is also very strong and sturdy. I've used these at three events so far (EDC HARD and Vegas) and I can say they've held up well (although I don't abuse them...). Fantastic product and fantastic customer support." Lenny
, USA. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Jun 2014
14th August, 2014beginner preformer"These work great for my daughter. She has just turned 12 and begining to get some confidence to perform in public. Her first time out and she had some great comments from people watching. (almost got kissed from one small boy.)" Murray Douglas
, USA. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since Jul 2011
2nd July, 2014Ninja v4 led poi"Awesome poi so bright and vivid. Defiantly would rate them as great poi!! Thanks HOP" Wade Rayner
, Australia. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Jun 2014