Forums > Help! > I need assistance......please

Login/Join to Participate

tac1005BRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
I am trying to find people in the South West of England to help do display for November 5th....Firework night! Preferably around the Bath area... Needed for small village just South of Bath. Can anyone help? Or have any suggestions...???

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
can possibly help......what sort of display are you after,is it paid, will people need insurance etc.
pm me with details and i'll see what i can do!

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Umm, i have PM'd you about this.
wink

Gayle.....!

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
also, have a looksee in the 'meet others' bit, you're bound to find someone there

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
I'll summarise what i put in the PM:

On the 5th November, Bath will be overrun with HoPpers coming to this:
[Old link]

It's my birthday on November 5th so i invited some of the HoPpers down to help me celebrate. The only problem is - is that we have made some fantastic plans that don't involve any fireworks of any kind as i'm scared of them.

So, although there will be loads of HoPpers around i'm not sure how many would bunk off the birthday celebrations.

You could try Bath Uni spinners - https://people.bath.ac.uk/su4jugle/2005/start.php

They have a chat box so you could ask them.

You could ask in the Bath Birthday meet thread in events if anyone is interested in doing that instead but i'm afraid i won't be able too. If it was another night with no fireworks then i would probably come.

Gayle.....!

tac1005BRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
Thanks all, Gayle, sorry you don't like fireworks but i guess being holed up in a pub is a good substitute... Have a fantastic night, and may i be the first to say happy birthday for November 5th. If you do find anyone wants to venture out Gayle, come out to the George in Norton St Philip, I'll buy you a birthday drink...
Maus, i will pm you thank you. MiG, thanks, how is sunny Oz at the moment?

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
Pm.

passing through, this world still lives.

时事通讯

注册以获取最新的销售,新版本以及更多...