Page:
LilBBoySILVER Member
Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese
143 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys!

Tryin' to get together a crowd for a big spinny gathering lolsign Ok, here's the score. July 2nd, Bellfield Park, Inverness, from 6.30pm onwards (until you have to leave....really informal gathering, learn some moves n show off a bit lol!) If you can make it, post here! However, if you can't make it, me and Tink will cry! Lol!

Spek!

Lil' BBoy

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Okay dooodz, listen up! There has been like a totally major uber super ultra mega change of plan! ubbloco

Instead of Bellfield, we will b spinnin up @ the castle eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevery sunday!

SPEK - TICKLES!!

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
And on Saturday the 1st?

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
its now sunday the 2nd!! lol! and we're undecided...unless i post up again, its still @ bellfield!

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
Right, so the date for the Bellfield or Castle gathering is Sunday the 2nd? Enlighten me please.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
dammit darryl, You got that text totally backwards lol
lilBboy meant no more spins up the castle, just at bellfield park on sundays as its more sheltered from the wind down the park.

to clarify, ALL sunday sessions will be at BELLFIELD PARK not the castle. 6pm til 8pm (ish)
The Spin on the 1st will still go ahead unless people would rather it be on the sunday the 2nd.

And Darryl, you were supposed to put this info into the first main post too! rolleyes lol
see, thats what happens when I let a male take over!

Last sunday I was really ill with cold, plus it was miserable, hence I didn't turn up. But from now on, its bellfield, by the bandstand, not up the castle!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
I'd prefer the 2nd as I have the opportunity of making a hundred or so pounds on the 1st.
Let me know what happens.

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
moooney...

id also prefer the second we're having a big party at mine for my folks anniversary on the first, aaaw

btw - i am NEVER doing security again...its just horrible! watching everyone else get hammered and not being able to dance *sniff* i had to make do with bopping my head....

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
You gonna go to Penny's birthday celebration afterwards then? Didn't know you knew Penny. She gets around wink

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
Good to see at least some people will manage Sunday instead. I'll tell my mate.

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Hahahahahahahahaha! Males rule! Go us!! Hey, don't believe me?? Go on BBC Psychology website...practically everything, males outperform females :P

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
well then, if that is indeed the case, you must really be female wink

926 posts

Posted:
heh yeah ill go see penn-y for a bit, only thing is ill have to leave at like half 9 cos thats the last bus on sundays.....

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Sounddd..............can tell this will be a good meet lol! MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... meat.

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
ooooooooooh.......the day approaches! Bring all of ur juggling stuff (poi, staff, juggling balls, devil sticks, etc.)...and let's have funnnnnnnn! Cya all 2morrow! Take care!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
Darryl can you bring some paraffin? mine's nearly all gone and cant get to shops to get more til tuesday!

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Okie dokie!!!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
And I got no texts left so see you there!

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by LilBBoy

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Lil' BBoy Bible [1:1] - And then it was thought that it should be dubbed "Bellfire 1". ubblol

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
yeh whatever hehe

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Teehee! See you all there! Gonna be brill!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
Where them guys then? i have a bad memory lol

926 posts

Posted:
hey hey hey!!

i have to work this sunday but i reeeeeaaaaallly wanna spin this week, anyone fancy coming out to play on saturday instead/as well as sunday??

Owned by Brenn smile

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
I'm away for a week til so i wont be here the next two sats or suns! grrrrr but never fret, the weekend after i come back is the invasion yaaay!

926 posts

Posted:
w000p! k cool...ill text tomo and the boys see if theyre up for it...little darryl u there?

Owned by Brenn smile

Page: