avoice217BRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Hey everyone, my name is Justin & I am a fellow poi spinner (more beginner than intermediate). Thats not the reason for this message. The reason is that im considering opening up a small dance place (not really a club cause its not big enough) where people could come & hang out & enjoy the environment & enjoy the music. There used to be a hangout at this one church called Restoration Church (not sure who all remembers that) anyways, this is mostly for anyone who is in the Dallas/ Ft Worth area. This will be a place for anyone to come to so you can enjoy the music & relax from the week. It would happen every Thursday from 7p-11p (maybe even midnight). By the way, this dance place would be at my church which is Metroplex Chapel. Im not here to try & scare anyone away because its a church. We wont preach the gospel unless requested. The place will be as much like the other place as possible. If you dont like the idea because its at a church, then thats your loss. Also the kind of music will range from trance to drum n bass to house, maybe other types. All that matters is people come, enjoy the environment, enjoy the music, and relax and have a great time. There would not be any cost (just like the Restoration Church) and we would have drinks available (more info on that will come later based on interest of the idea). Anyways hit me up with your opinion. I welcome your ideas, comments, compliments, complaints, whatever your mind has to say.

Armin van Buuren
A State of Trance Yearmix 2005
In Stores Now!!

msn: ugarmyjr(at)hotmail(dot)com

perussi_incendianewbie
1 post

Posted:
what area of the metroplex?
xx