Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > WANTED! Fire performers for event in manchester...

Login/Join to Participate

heather_member
23 posts

Posted:
Hello hello...

It's been a while since I posted on here so I apologise if this thread is in the wrong location!

I was wondering whether anybody would be able to help...I#m organising an event in Manchester on 17th October...the night is called illumiNaughty and this will be our 12tth Chapter, the theme of which is 'illumiNaughty Inferno'

We're looking for some fire performers to come and do their thang as the night begins outside the venue, we usually have quite a crowd and arrange some performance for outside, this time we're after a bunch of fire twirlers to come and do their firey thang! biggrin

If anyone would like to be involved, then drop me a line, my email address is heather[at]illuminaughty.co.uk. You can check our previous events on our website www.illuminaughty.co.uk

Thank you thank you! Love n Chaos xx

....lurks

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
How much can each performer expect to be paid, roughly?
What size roped off area will there be for the performers?

Will fire extinguishers and fire blankets be provided by you or are the performers expected to provide their own - same question for fuel. Will you be providing it, or just reimbursing the costs of paraffin on the night?

Is PLI required?

Thanks in advance!

ubbangel

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
Hi Heather,

Dont know if you remember me. I'm Tylers old housemate.

Drop me a private message. I'm sure I can put you in touch with people for this.

smile

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
No way! I love the Illuminaughty nights! I would love to do some fire for the show! Just as long as I can meet the wolf-man!!!! As mentioned above, how much space do you have for us?

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
DO YOU PAY