Forums > Other Toys > Best Fire Fan Purchase for Sitting moves (wheelchair)

Login/Join to Participate

artof9livesstranger
1 post

Posted:
I recently have been allowed to play with fire due to some recent met friends. They started me with fans possible move to try poi after a good amount of practice. I will be in a sitting position for anything i do with fire due to being in a wheelchair. They gave me the lightweight Khaos fans from spinsterz. I seemed to do okay with them, i noticed that they have a slightly heavier, more durable version of that fan. I am used to more weight and think durability is a plus. I have also looked at the collapsible fans but i think i should probably play with a more sturdy fan. I also am very short so that may be a factor. I was wondering if there are any suggestions on the best fan with the mindset that the movements will be a little more restristed or controlled in a smaller area. Also if the khaos fans are good is the heavy better than the light? Spinsterz is out of stock of both khaos fans but i have found them on renagade...anyone know of the company? Would it be better to wait on spinsters or order from renagade. Thank you for your time and help.

Sincerely and always with a smile,

Amanda