smiley_dup1member
108 posts

Posted:
Hi Everyone,

I am going to be in Byron Bay (Australia), from approximately 6-13 December. I was wondering if there is any firey people going to be in the area at this time?

I am heading up there with some friends (about 50 of them) to celebrate graduating from uni. And am looking forward to firedancing on the beach

I only took up firedancing this year, and have been training myself with help from the HOP site. I haven't met any other firey people as I live in rather an isolated spot with no public transport.

Anyway I would really love to meet some other dancers, (especially staff people), so if you are going to be in the area please let me know.

Smiley

I don't like living below the tropic of Capricorn..... and now I seem to be in England...... how did I get here???

smiley_dup1member
108 posts

Posted:
Hey everone the dates I will be there are 7-14 Dec. I found one person to join me for a spin (Rob), does anyone else wanna join us

cmon........... i'll be fun

I don't like living below the tropic of Capricorn..... and now I seem to be in England...... how did I get here???

OdinBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:

HO! Smiley!
I wish i could be there to twirl with you but I am going up there today & will be back before Dec.
But i hear there are heaps of twirlers there so i guess we can just join the family & spin thru the night.

At the windowsill ...

OdinBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:

HO! Smiley!
I wish i could be there to twirl with you but I am going up there today & will be back before Dec.
But i hear there are heaps of twirlers there so i guess we can just join the family & spin thru the night.

At the windowsill ...