thingeymajigmember
43 posts

Posted:
I couldn't find the original 'Glastonbury to go ahead' message, but I thought this information may prevent people from losing money.

Ticket Sales DO NOT START until the 1st APRIL

Some important info from the organisers:
quote:
Unauthorised Tickets Sales

It has come to our attention that a Jersey based company is selling tickets for the 2003 Glastonbury Festival via their website.

TICKETS ARE NOT YET ON SALE FOR THE FESTIVAL AND IN ALL EVENTS THE FESTIVAL IS SUBJECT TO BEING LICENSED BY MENDIP COUNCIL.

We highly recomend that you do not purchase tickets from this company as there is NO GUARANTEE that you will recieve any tickets. It is anticipated that early next Spring tickets will be on sale via the proper channels and details will be available from this web site of how to get them.

I am not publicising the name of this company as they clearly are trying to profit from the hard work of all who make Glastonbury happen. As this site has no tickets there is no possibility that money you would pay over - which seems to include an exorbitant mark up - would go to the good causes that the Glastonbury Festival supports.
Hope this is helpful!

luv The TinyManicOne
xx Glastonbury Festival Official Website

[ 21. February 2003, 03:01: Message edited by: thingeymajig ]

....so does it come with a hat?