Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
Just been thinking. If the problem was that before the LED units would slide up and into the tube, never to be seen again, and now they are glued in place to stop this, so you cant interchange the units.(please bear in mind i dont own any electroglo stuff and this is just working on principle)Why dont you glue the LED unit to the endcap?This means that you remove the endcap and the LED unit in one to either switch on or interchange colour units, thus they are interchangeable and still have the benefit of being glued in and not sliding.Ill try for one of those crazy diagram things but i bet it wont work! [--------- [ ------------------- [@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ [@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ [@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ [ ---------------------- [----------Where'@' is LED unit and the rest is either endcap or tube.Gruff cool

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
They're glued into the electroglo poi, I don't know about the staff. However you can't glue them into the stopper as the switch is on the bottom of the unit, and so would be unreachable. Also the string for the poi goes through the center of the stopper, and so you'd have to put the string through the sides of the stoppers, which would affect the swing.Sorry to sink your idea smile

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Hilarious daigram aside, it's a pretty thing to do to help a community of glo addicts /*twitch*before you even get into the scene..is it easter or are the HoP'ers getting all dovvy all of a sudden?
code:
Green Velvet - La La Land.mp3

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always