Vikmember
21 posts

Posted:
K, this is a really new trick- still practising with no flames but i'd love any ideas on more balances to add it or staff moves to compliment.. BUT I AM SOO HAPPY WITH IT!!! whoohoo smile Nick (the most complient and trusting firetwirling freind in the world) starts with his legs in bent at the knees, feet flat bending at knees (leaning forwed a little)and i climb on his legs (from the behind him) using one hand for balance and the other holds 2 staffs. Standing up there double staffs do windmill and a bit above the head. The balance then turns into (tricki transition) the one where the person standing on the others legs leans out the front with the supporter holding holding their quads - sticks split apart and from there he lifts me onto his shoulders for a bit.From there Nick holds my ankles and bends forwed, i lean backwards all the way (head kinda near his butt) twirl for a bit there, pass the sticks to him and hanstand out. The sticks stay moving pretty much for the whole time, so i think it will work- send a vid in if it cranks smileLove to hear advice or other 2 person moves WHooohoooo (finished uni today for 3months losta time to work on fire) YEAH Vikk

vik... dreaming with 2 stars **

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
thats rockin, Vikk, might give it a go tonight... smileI wish I could give you something back, but you've just described the only stuff I know of (I know I know - limited smile)Thanks,Josh

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
just heard about this but havent seen it but, you could have one person strattling your mid section and sticking straight out while you pass the staff around their body.this is a very crude explanation and i hope noone gets offended but the person that is sticking straight out looks like you have a penis in the shape of a person sticking out from your hips.sorry that was just the best way for me to explain a visual of it.

anyone got a light?

Vikmember
21 posts

Posted:
cool.. i remember hearing about this one.. 3 people- one sitting on a big guy's shoulders with the third person stradeling him arms over the top persons legs. The big guy can walk around and the front person blows flames.. apparently =) like some kinda dragon looking thing.. oooohVik

vik... dreaming with 2 stars **

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
good basic move with one staff. two people back to back. one does heli then starts to go around the back where other person grabs it and does the same thing. round and round she goes. then we used two staffs. i did heli then weed wacker and they did the opisite then switched. i hope that made sence cause we got confused, smoked pot and fell asleep. more research needs to be done.