Forums > Technical Discussion > A new pair of fire ropes added to the mix

Login/Join to Participate

Matthew_NeSILVER Member
Northeast USA Firespinner
122 posts

Posted:
Well, CirRuS and I finally got them completed. The pics are in my gallery.. here I can't actually post them in the topic. Sadly. The image tags are broken.. bah.

The 1st is in the middle of construction (With the big screws sticking out of it), and the 2nd is them finished. Gonna be having much fun wif these ^_^

-Matt-

thorFlaming Lesbian
181 posts

Posted:
now for pics of them on fire? =]

the only problem i forsee is small flames. there dosen't seem to be much surface area. i wanna see pics =]

Lights dancing off my skin as chains wrap round it.
Pain is in a little box and I'm so glad I found it.

Matthew_NeSILVER Member
Northeast USA Firespinner
122 posts

Posted:
Well, that shall come soon enough. We're planning on burning them this weekend. And we'll get fun long-exposure pics ^_^

originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
soak them for about a day or something first from my experience the firrst burn with new ropes is always vastly dissapointing and not flamey.
dunno how all you lot have found it, but either way theyre a nice toy to add to your collection.
im gonna make some new ones. ive had problems with the old constuction method (not long lasting enough) so a new double roped rope design is on its way.
ill drop a line on this post soon.

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
blackbird has a really cool design for fire whips which involves 3 peices of thinner rope....try a a search, they look cool and anyone who's tried it loved it.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.