VanWilder76newbie
3 posts

Posted:
Can someone point me in the right direction and provide links to good online stores for supplies and stuff? Thanks!

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
Have you tried the HOP shop? At the top of this page, click the Shop tab. Lots of good stuff for fair prices, great return policies and fast shipping.

VanWilder76newbie
3 posts

Posted:
You know - I didn't even see that! Thanks!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Note to self & Malcolm: make shop button bigger!

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
Better idea: Make it so you can only use the forums if you buy $200 or more from the shop.

On second thought... no.

AmanitaSILVER Member
157 posts

Posted:
So far, I'm really happy with the service I've gotten from the online shop here at HOP- My stuff always arrives really fast, like a little over a week. And I'm in Canada!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Tower Cranes, for you are soft and would look better when squashed by a full concrete bucket"

AmanitaSILVER Member
157 posts

Posted:
However, if you can't find what you are looking for here, there's also www.neonhusky.com
and www.firewhip.com

But HOP's shop is perhaps the biggest I've seen, by far. And since I haven't ordered from the other two sites yet, I can't yet vouch for their service.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Tower Cranes, for you are soft and would look better when squashed by a full concrete bucket"