KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Oha!Has anyone else tried to get into the following site www.geocities.com/firepoi and had trouble. Everytime I try to check this site out my computer shrieks 'no, thou shalt not see the pretty poi'. Actually it just crashes spectacularly. Tried loading the page in Netscape, Internet Explorer and threatening my computer with expletives. If nothing works I may turn to violence! mad If it is just me, could you let me know so that I can feel vindicated in abusing my computer! rolleyesOne more day to Christmas holidays..oh joy to the World!! smile- Kat------------------"London is a city coming down from its trip and there's going to be a lot of refugees" - Danny,Withnail & I[This message has been edited by Kat (edited 21 December 2000).]

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

o-omember
78 posts

Posted:
Hi Kat,absolutely unrelated at all, but great quote - one of my fave films smileo-o

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Well looks like my crappy laptop won't let me see that site so I'll just have to live without seeing ito-o - isn't Withnail just a brilliant movie How many brilliant quotes have I pinched from that movie? One of my favourites being ' You bloody fool you should never mix your drinks' by 'I'.Wise words indeed!- Kat------------------"London is a city coming down from its trip and there's going to be a lot of refugees" - Danny,Withnail & I

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Had problems too...only I was told it wasn't there! frownOh well.....maybe next time.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

o-omember
78 posts

Posted:
yeah grini think it has a lot of wisdom buried in it,richard e grant is just the best actor ever..."Balls! We want the finest wines available to humanity. We want them here, and we want them now."

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Thats because its changed to

www.firechains.com

biggrin