manilaexclusivestranger
5 posts

Posted:
We are doing a night market event in manila this coming november 2009.We are very interested in showcasing POI as a new art. Anybody who would like to perform on the opening date please log in to manilaexclusive.net or email me pagalunanrm@yahoo.com.ph
We are considering to have POI as regular weekly performance (this is a two month long event), please include your cellphone number
Hope to here from you

thanks

rangeles31PLATINUM Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
Hi, this is Ren the handler of Tribal Fire Dancers in the Philippines. We are the Hall of Famer No. 4 in Talentadong Pinoy being shown in ABC channel 5 every Saturday at 7:30pm, you can watch our videos in You Tube by typing rangeles31, or type Tribal Dancers on Talentadong Pinoy. We have male and female fire dancers.

My contact number is 0915-600-6931 and (02)659-1763, you can email me at rangeles31@yahoo.com.ph

randallmarkrimasBRONZE Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
hey guys.. i really wanted to learn this stuff.. can anyone help me nmn find a store in manila where i can buy poi? thnks.. just tex me.. 09297735420 thnks.

jay dalisaystranger
2 posts

Posted:
would you know any female zip instructor in boracay? need one for an event there. Hope you could refer female instructres

Thanks