Forums > Technical Discussion > Looking for a fire fan, is the Pair of 5 Finger Fire Fans Kit no longer available?

Login/Join to Participate

VaimeBRONZE Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
I'm new to fire dancing, but looking to get my own fan. Ideally I want to progress to the finger spin folding fans but I wanted to start with something less pricey and technical. I quite liked the design of the 3 finger fire fan as shown in the store... but I came across the instructional video which showed the 5 finger fire fan, same design but with 5 fingers (Also on the "choosing your fan" thread).

I can't find it in the store, I was wondering if anyone knew if they were still available? Or if not, if there were any similar designs available in New Zealand?

If not I will most likely get the 3 finger fan, or does anyone have any suggestions of a reasonably priced lightweight fan for a beginner (who is also a poor student)?

JamethGOLD Member
enthusiast
378 posts

Posted:
wrt availability you'd be better off emailing the shop support and asking them - the staff aren't in the forums that much.

VaimeBRONZE Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Thanks Jameth, figured I'd post here as well to see if anyone knew of any similar fans or had advice as to fans suitable for a beginner.

JamethGOLD Member
enthusiast
378 posts

Posted:
I don't think there are all that many firefan users on these forums - the only one I'm aware of is Sisu who posted a solstice eclipse vid in the video forums.

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
The HOP five finger fan kits we are hoping to have back in the shop within about a week or so. Just waiting for a new shipment to be delivered to us at HOP central :-) Hope that helps

Chris.

brenonfire413SILVER Member
Fire Spinner Exarch
514 posts

Posted:
I've been thinking of ordering a pair of fans myself. May have to order some when they're back in stock.

"Are you sure it's safe to drink bleach?"
"Yes, bleach is 90% water, we are 90% water, therefore: we are bleach."
-Nathan Explosion, Metalocalypse