Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > help me figure out this FRIGGIN' move!!!!!!!!

Login/Join to Participate

'tropemember
12 posts

Posted:
okay...i mentioned this in another post but it's driving me nuts as two days later i still haven't figured it out.it goes something like this. to get an idea of the move, do the chasing the sun and then do a low turn without actually turning - up, down, up, down, all while facing forward... got it? what I'm trying to do now is, instead of a chasing the sun, doing a windmill up, and then doing some version of it down (down being the area near my hips)- so it's basically the same as a 'chasing the sun' and a 'low turn', but the poi move alternately, not together. but my damn chains keep tangling when i do the 'down' part and i can't figure out why. ah well, heading outside to practice in a bit, and hopefully someone at practice can help me figure this out but in the meantime if you know what i'm talking about and can clearly describe HOW to do it, please, by all means, do.

For a charm of pow'rfull trouble.Like a hell-broth, boil and bubble.Double, double, toil and trouble,Fire burn and cauldron bubble. - bill s...