poi_princessmember
2 posts

Posted:
i'm just wondering who else can do it??

poirob2member
43 posts

Posted:
Errm, kinda. by kinda I mean I can do it, but it doesn't look very pretty(yet). Its just a 5beat with a thru wrap on each side to get ur extra beats. Haven't be able to turn it so far, as I have to spin really fast to pull it off, and my poor brain can't keep up

Is this were Im supposed to write something interesting.....errmm.........AVOCARDO!!!!!!

tenticleenthusiast
275 posts

Posted:
Do it how? There's at least 3 ways of doing it that i know of, including the thru wrap one... And if you do a thru wrap on each side, and keep it split time all the way through, you actually end up doing a nine...

--Ben

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Glass is the daddy. But an ugly daddy when doing this move...

Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

tenticleenthusiast
275 posts

Posted:
quote:
I want to live in a funky house with a dark garage, next to an old school made of soft rock with a hard core of heavy metal, all in a jungle country
Dig a drum and bassment, and paint it blues...

--Ben

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
nice idea dude!

Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
yeah and a reverse with turn too.

much prefer the offset ones myself, nice to warm up with... i sugest not learning Louise though... she looks ever nastier.

poirob2member
43 posts

Posted:
WOW!!!! I can do a nine? Thats what I hate about being self thaught, you never know what sort of level ur at. Oh well can't complain really. Now if I can just get it in reverse.............

Is this were Im supposed to write something interesting.....errmm.........AVOCARDO!!!!!!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by poirob2:
WOW!!!! I can do a nine? Thats what I hate about being self thaught, you never know what sort of level ur at. Oh well can't complain really. Now if I can just get it in reverse.............
love this enthusiasm!