djevadmember
2 posts

Posted:
how do i get a color flame and where do i get the products to produce it????

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
{Watch... it's the new me. Tell me what you think}

Hi and welcome to HoP! This topic has been discussed SOOOOooo often that actually it's become a running joke. Please do a search on "colored flames" or "coloured flames" and you'll find TONS of posts and threads (some by me)... I'm a chemistry teacher so I get to play with the stuff all the time. Unfortunately, as you'll see by searching, it's been discussed so often that we're all to exhausted to rehash it. If you do a search I PROMISE, you will find the answer to ANY colored flame questions you may have. Start by looking at the faq articles, or do a search (see the blue "button" just towards the top of this page)...

Also, before posting again, be sure to search to see if the technical topic has been discussed before.

Thanks!

-NYC

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*Holds up a score cards saying 8!*

NYC..... not bad! not bad at all..... ` technique, good, form, also good, and im going to have to give you a 7.5 for artistical merit... nice one `

Currently on the right side up of the world.

(andrew)member
140 posts

Posted:
oh wow!

double half pike with a twist, barely no splash..... its a 9.325!

(let it be know that judges from tasmainia give higher scores than flynts from melebourne, we do less diving, cause its so damn cold, so we appreciate it more)

very nice, buddy-buddy friendly, while being to the point and giving very precise instructions.

i think you should ditch teaching chemistry and take up a position as a professional newbie regulator.

all in favour say 'aye'

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all thebad girls live.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
nah, sorry... *holds up a 6*

(Sydneyites are all jaded)

There was just an element of very thinly veiled condascension (is that a word) that put the whole act a little bit off. I couldn't help but note the vaseline he had applied to his gums to ensure he kept smiling, or the overly-tight pants he had donned in an attempt to keep his voice higher and full of inflections.

and one of his shoe laces was untied.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

(andrew)member
140 posts

Posted:
he he he.

that was good flash!

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all thebad girls live.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
i tell ya, theres nothing like tight Polyester trousers to make you look like a professional.....

Currently on the right side up of the world.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
You're right flash... I guess I was just a bit tired, having to constanlty cover for the moderators and such...

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

David_Kimnewbie
2 posts

Posted:
If you still look for color flame, go to www.colorfirefly.com.